An Introduction to Building with the SIP Energy System
SIP Energy offer a supply and fit service for the SIP Energy system. This means that the building is structurally complete and effectively weatherproof over a short timeframe.
To this end, SIP Energy arrive to a prepared foundation, and then supply and fit
- all SIP rising walls – both external and internal
- joisting, decking
- upper floor walls (where applicable)
- SIP roof system
…..leaving you with a complete SIP envelope, suitably wrapped in protective membrane(s), and ready for the application of external finishes or cladding’s, windows & doors, and roof finishes (e.g. slates/tiles/standing seam metals etc…)
For a representation of the above process, click HERE to see a time-lapse video of a typical project home. Internal follow-on trades can be carried out as time and budget allows.
If you want to achieve a competitive edge over traditional construction methods consider building with SIP Energy. The SIP construction process reduces building time and improves efficiency – two of the most important factors in your success.
Advantages of building with SIP’s for Professional’s
- Time to completion – shorter build times, using SIP walls and roof system
- Reduced on-site costs due to shortened programme for scaffold hire, plant, labour
- Pre-insulated, airtight, floored attic space / bonus living space
- Superior sound proofing
- Can accommodate screed floors on upper storeys
- Accuracy, Repeatability means that SIPs are ideal for projects involving multiple buildings
- Cost effective build and long term design
- Move your business to the next level by thinking, building and selling efficient buildings – it’s the way of the future!