The SIP Energy Homes building product and process was tested and evaluated under the auspices of the BRE for:
- Structure(Concentric and Axial Eccentric), (BS5268)
- Racking (BS5268, BS EN 594)
- Thermal (BS EN ISO 6946, BS EN ISO 13370)
- Hygrothermal (BS EN ISO 13788)
- Acoustic ( BS EN ISO 140-4:1998, BS EN ISO 140-7:1998, BS EN ISO 717-1:1997, BE EN ISO 717-3:1997)
- Fire (EN 1365-1)
- Airtightness. (BS EN 13829)
SIP Energy product is subjected to physical tests, as part of Research and Development process, to give a true measure of the quality, strength and durability of the finished product.
If you require further information, or would like to discuss any aspect, please contact us.